I can't contain my excitement, and I'm pleased to announce that I won a contest! It's the first ever in my life haha. Thanks to my mom and mum-in-law actually :)
Hi Su Ling, welcome to my land of written words :) I was very excited to win the contest (actually I was hoping that I would win). Thanks for the opportunity!
I know you are a Christian mom too. May God continue to help us to raise children to love and please Him!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I am glad I found your blog. Your posts have been most encouraging and uplifting. x Su Ling
Hi Su Ling, welcome to my land of written words :) I was very excited to win the contest (actually I was hoping that I would win). Thanks for the opportunity!
I know you are a Christian mom too. May God continue to help us to raise children to love and please Him!
Post a Comment