:: Welcome Back ::
Dear family, friends and students,
Welcome back! I decided to take a break because life was getting a little too overwhelming and I needed to just be still and know that God is indeed God, that I can trust in Him and take Him at His Word. Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus!
It wasn't such a long break after all. It was long enough for much meditation and getting my focus back on track. I decided to do some revamp to this blog, namely this: to be really focused about my purposes of blogging, so that I can continue writing unreservedly about my life and what God is teaching me. Then it really wouldn't matter what others say, so long I am sure that I am pleasing the Lord with the words and the meditations of my heart.
Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable in Your sight,
O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.
If you think otherwise, that what I have said is inappropriate for a public audience, or I have written something wrongly, then I'd appreciate it if you drop me an email or let me know (instead of telling someone else about it, which happened and bothered me alot) if you were truly concerned about me. I would be more than willing to make clarifications, or apologise or retract what I have written if I have truly done so. If not, this place will continue to tell of my life - of my family, my friends, lessons God is teaching me everyday as a Christian, a mom, a wife etc. I'd also like to say that you are reading this blog of your own free will.
I read the verse below recently and was encouraged by it. Paul was exhorting the elders in the church of Ephesus, telling of the trials and even prison chains that awaited him as he ministered. Of course, my life is nothing like his. I have no such suffering to speak of, but I believe God has so many things to teach us through the things that come our way each day. We each have our trials and temptations to go through.
Acts 20:24
24 But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
I want to finish my life on earth with joy, to not be moved or shaken when winds blow.
***
On a side note, I have also made a shift to wordpress. I like the templates they have, which enable me to add more pages to my blog. I can also upload documents too. I've created different pages that will stay, and I hope it always reminds me of why I am doing this in the first place.
So change your bookmarks and visit


0 comments:
Post a Comment