Monday, January 05, 2009

:: Spaces ::

We've been busy creating spaces in our room over the past few days, and I am glad to say that David and I are very pleased with our new arrangement.

A new shelf has been added and it houses all our books (Yippeee from me!) and David has his little cosy corner of a sofa and reading light. He can also look out of the window from there, and Hannah can join him in that little space because her books have been transferred there. We can also watch her more easily at the corner of our eye when she's walking about the room. Our study table now faces the window with a good view since we're on the top floor.

What's left will be some spring cleaning of the cupboards; throwing out what is not needed and sorting out mostly Hannah's belongings.

I love January. It always signifies new beginnings :)

0 comments: