Tuesday, December 30, 2008

:: Random Updates ::
  • I was horrified to find out that school was starting on 2nd Jan instead of 5th Jan. I don't know how it began but all along I've been hallucinating that school begins on Mon, 5th Jan. I suspect it was my dear husband who has been convincing me that my hallucinations were reality haha. So I'm currently grappling with "To Kill A Mockingbird", "Red Sky in the Morning" and "Bridge to Teribithia" ....now how am I going to read 3 texts and teach it to 7 classes all at the same time? I really don't know.
  • I am sick and losing my voice. That is also not a very good thing because I need to teach soon.
  • My parents and brother have been away in the States for 10 days and it seems like it has been a really long time. Hannah might be able to walk well by the time they're back, I think?
  • Hannah had her last dose of one of her immunisation jabs today. She's at an average height of 73cm and an above-average weight of 9kg.
  • I feel like cycling.

0 comments: