Monday, October 20, 2008

:: Feeling pathetic ::

I feel pathetic when
  • there's unspoken tension - worse than spoken ones
  • my thoughts run in my head round and round and up and down and it torments me because no one can listen now
  • my husband is away (again and again and again)
  • I get only just about 3 hours a day with my daughter today and tomorrow because of work
And I'm starting to wonder what the definition of home is. I'm staying at my parents' place these few days. I think home is where my husband and daughter are - of whom I have almost no time with now. It makes a difference to have a soulmate to talk to.

Other than drowning my sorrows in bed while my daughter sleeps soundly (I will join her too), I will look up and whisper a prayer...many prayers.
Psalm 18
1
I will love You, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

0 comments: